Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Authentic Success How to's

I spend a lot of time thinking about success and what that means to different people. With a business called "Authentic Success," it makes sense that it would be on my mind all day. I named my life coaching/writing/speaking business Authentic Success because I found that many women don't seem to have an understanding of what they truly want out of life and I want to help change that.
We are wired to be successful, but often we don't take the time to question what that success should look like. Most of us know that true success is not measured by how much money we have, although when we use it wisely having money lets us do things that make the world a better place. But how can we decide what we really want to do with our lives?

Here are some questions that can help--
  What are you passionate about?
  What problem keeps you awake at night?
  How would you like to improve your world?
  What do you love to do (when you're doing it, time seems to fly)?
  What are you good at?
  What does the world need more of?

What else? Leave a comment telling us how you decide what to do with your life.

No comments: