Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Perspective

So much has been said, written, scrutinized, lamented, etc. about the present economy, but it's interesting to see different perspectives on the times we live in.

We know this is a difficult time for many business owners, yet several business gurus (especially for online businesses) are saying this is the perfect opportunity for starting a new business. Perspective.

Living in the NM high desert has given me a different way of looking at life than when I lived in the emerald forests of Atlanta. When things look bleak on the ground here (brown has never been a favorite color for me), I choose to look to the skies which are a brilliant blue about 360 days of the year.

It's not just a Pollyanna approach to life, it's a way of clearing my mind so I can think more clearly about what I need to do. A depressed mind hijacks creativity and solution finding.

So look around you, look up, look far and near for the next step you can take to make your life all it can be.

What's your take on perspective? Leave your comments and join the conversation!



No comments: